REGISTRATIONS MUST BE MADE ONLINE IN ADVANCE THROUGH THIS LINK,
NO ADMISSIONS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE TIME SLOT THAT YOU PURCHASED!
How long should I plan to be at the Gardens?
- Once you arrive, you are welcome to stay as long as you like, however, 45 minutes is ample time for a thorough visit. If you arrive before your scheduled timed entry, we appreciate you waiting in your vehicle before approaching the entry kiosk.
Are tickets refundable?
- Tickets are non-refundable; valid ONLY for date selected at time of purchase. in the event WBG cancels the night because of heavy rainfall or ice, a full refund is issued. We will let guests know via email by 2PM day of event if it will be cancelled.
I can’t attend the event anymore, may I give my tickets to someone else?
- You may forward your ticket email to another person and we will honor it for them, please not – any unused tickets cannot be refunded.
To keep our holiday visitors safe during the most wonderful time of the year, we ask the following to maximize your Gardens Aglimmer experience.
- Dress appropriately for this outdoor walking experience. No scooters or bicycles allowed.
- For your children’s safety and that of other guests, wagons and double strollers are not permitted during this nighttime event. Strollers are welcome.
- Only ADA-defined service animals are permitted. No pets.
- No outside food or drink. Light holiday fare and hot beverages are available for purchase at a nominal fee.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No smoking, vaping and nicotine/tobacco.
- WBG retains the right to refuse admission to persons perceived to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Oversized vehicles, buses and limos are not permitted to park at the Gardens during this nighttime event.
- No umbrellas may be used during the event.
- Please do not plan on walking to the Gardens. Some areas near the entrance are not well lit.