HELP MAKE THE GARDENS A REALITY – DONATE TODAY!
By making a donation, you’ll be playing a critical role in helping to meet our $225,000 Matching Grant, beginning the architectural and landscape design work for the future botanical gardens, and keeping the Founders’ Garden looking beautiful. Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated.
All donations will qualify for our Matching Grant. Gifts above $100 can also participate in our Buy a Brick Campaign.
Make a gift today!
Donate today using the form below or our printable donation form (PDF).
Click the button below to make a donation online:
Botanica, Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) Not-for-Profit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Emil Graeser on Plan for botanical gardens is being cultivated
- Wayne Bennett on Garden Design Process Begins
- Sharon Grace on Botanica secures future garden site
- Duanna Taylor on Botanica to Host Grand Opening of the Founders’ Garden at the Heigold House
- Welcome to The Filson Historical Society » Blog Archive » Christian Heigold House on Site History