Looking for our Adult and Youth Education classes, programs, and workshops?
Find them under the LEARN tab!
- This event has passed.
Fridays – 12/4, 12/11 (SOLD OUT), 12/18
Saturdays – 12/5, 12/12, 12/19
5:45pm-9pm (arrival on grounds begins at 5:30pm)
Nightly Slots Available: 5:45pm, 6:30pm, 7:15pm, 8pm
** LIGHTS TURN OFF AT 9PM
$7 per person
FREE for kids 12 and under (kids must be accompanied by an adult)
REGISTRATIONS MUST BE MADE ONLINE IN ADVANCE THROUGH EVENTBRITE, NO ADMISSIONS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE TIME SLOT THAT YOU PURCHASED
** WBG Members only receive a discount on the Members-only Preview Night, all guests pay the same rate on the other general entry nights
Join us for the second-annual Gardens Aglimmer at Waterfront Botanical Gardens, a self-guided walking experience among our illuminated outdoor gardens.
Enjoy a sparkling winter wonderland of swans, snowflakes, deer, Moravian stars, oversized flowers, light bursts, candles, and a multicolor tunnel of lights. Wander the new Beargrass Creek Pathway under icicle arches and a waterfall stream aglow.
For improved safety and parking, we offer four timed ticket entry slots nightly:
5:45pm, 6:30pm, 7:15pm, 8pm
Once you arrive, you are welcome to stay as long as you like, however, 30 minutes is ample time for a thorough visit. There will be no refreshments served at this event.
Please no pets, no outside food or drink , and no smoking on the grounds.
** LIGHTS TURN OFF AT 9PM
PLEASE NOTE: This event will be held for only SIX nights. Refunds will ONLY be issued if WBG has to cancel the event. Any cancellations by WBG will be made by 2pm the day of the event. Those registered will receive an email notifying them of the cancellation and how they will be refunded. Our outdoor illuminated displays will remain lit in drizzle and light rain, but will fail during prolonged rains. Snow and wind do not affect the light display.
Safety Guidelines, Please Read:
Keeping our guests safe during the most wonderful time of the year brings changes to this year’s Gardens Aglimmer:
- Masks are REQUIRED for all guests over 5 years of age, at all times, whether indoors or outdoors. All WBG staff and volunteers will be wearing masks at all times. Hand sanitation stations will be located throughout the Gardens.
- Guests are required to follow health guidelines on physical distancing, maintaining at least six feet apart from other parties at all times. Some pathways will be designated one-way traffic.
- Admission must be purchased online in advance of your visit. No admissions will be sold onsite.
- Tickets are limited to eight (8) per order.
- To safely accommodate guests, arrangements for groups in motorcoaches or tours are not offered in the 2020 season.
F. 12/11 SOLD OUT